Wednesday 11 March 2015

What is the grossest sandwich you can imagine?




  "When I walked into my kitchen, I immediately noticed an unpleasant aroma coming from the direction of the counter. When I looked, I saw the grossest  sandwich I have ever seen. My immediate reaction was repulsion mixed with disappointment because  I was incredibly hungry. The bread was completely covered in mould and had turned  'blueish-green' from the fungus that had grown all over it. Inside, there were slices of tomato, lettuce and pickles on top of a spoiled meat patty. Then I realized that it was the sandwich I began eating last week! My mum must have found it under my bed and placed it here to show me [angrily] later. I'm going to be in trouble. " 

  "This sandwich had a frozen steak, with an old black salad on it. The bread was covered by mold and many bugs were eating it. Between the steak and the salad, a ton of orange marmalade was overflowing onto the plate … The mayo was mixed with chunks of black chocolate. The smell was indescribable, it was the worst sandwich I’ve ever seen."


                                                    Two fictional tales by Justin Brooks and Baptiste Faure.

No comments:

Post a Comment